The WINSIG 4.0 is an omni-directional dual-polarised antenna which receives UHF/VHF terrestrial television transmissions in both the vertical and horizontal planes. The WINSIG 4.0 represents an all new design, using smart technology to set the benchmark for digital signal strength and quality. The in-built electronic signal booster provides 24—32dB of additional gain to the already impressive signal capability, making this antenna perfect for use in remote areas. The omni-directional signal reception means that this antenna does not need to be oriented toward the nearest transmission source in order to receive TV signals, and so it may be used for campers, caravans, boats and motorhomes alike.
A key feature of 4th generation WINSIG Antennas, is the high quality of signals received across the entire UHF and VHF bands. This means less dropout of reception on all Australian television stations.
This product has been specifically designed with a flexible mounting system to suit campervans, camper trailers and boats and will fit all 25-28mm diameter antenna masts.
- Polarity – vertical and horizontal
- Frequency band – VHF and UHF
- In-built booster 24-32 dB gain
- LTE band pass filtering built in
- Material – Polycarbonate plastic and stainless steel
- Dimensions: 440mm(H)x320mm(W)x45mm(T)
- Weight: 600g (excluding std. co-axial cable)
Included in the Box
- WINSIG 4.0 Camping Antenna including our built in high gain electronic signal booster with LTE filtering.
- Power injector (12v with cigarette lighter style plug or 240v mains power)
- Standard 5 metre antenna cable
- 1.5 metre TV (PAL) cable
- Adaptor plug (F-male to F-male)
- Installation instructions
Note: Longer antenna cables can be supplied upon request (1.00 per extra metre)