The WINSIG 4.0 retrofit is an omni-directional dual-polarised antenna which receives UHF/VHF terrestrial television transmissions in both the vertical and horizontal planes. The WINSIG 4.0 represents an all new design, using smart technology to set the benchmark for digital signal strength and quality. This variant has been specifically designed to replace existing Winegard and Antennatek units, using the existing mounting hardware and wiring.
The in-built electronic signal booster provides 24—32dB of additional gain to the already impressive signal capability, making this antenna perfect for use in remote areas. The omni-directional signal reception means that this antenna does not need to be oriented toward the nearest transmission source in order to receive TV signals, and so it may be used for campers, caravans, boats and motorhomes alike.
The compact 5G broadband antenna is omnidirectional, and provides 2.0 – 5.0 dB of gain to a mobile broadband router (1-2 bars of signal strength as a guide) across the entire 3G/4G/5G frequency band.
- Polarity – vertical and horizontal
- Frequency band – VHF and UHF (TV)
- Frequency bands – 696-960 / 1710-2170 / 2300-3700 MHz (Broadband Mobile)
- In-built booster 24-32 dB gain
- LTE band pass filtering built in
- Material – Polycarbonate plastic and stainless steel
- Dimensions: 890mm(L)x320mm(W)x200mm(H) in full down position
- Weight: 700g
Included in the Box
- WINSIG 4.0 Retrofit Antenna including our built in high gain electronic signal booster with LTE filtering.
- Winsig 5G broadband mobile antenna
- 500mm Mounting masts (Winegard and Antennatek compatible)
- Mounting hardware
- Bump stop
- 1.5 metre TV (PAL) cable
- Broadband wall plate and patch lead (TS9 connector) to suit most Telstra mobile broadband routers.
- Detailed installation instructions