Our latest design and the best caravan antenna available.
The WINSIG 3.2 Ultra Retrofit Antenna combines both vertical and horizontal plane log periodic antenna elements. It has been specifically designed to replace existing Winegard and Antennatek units, using the existing mounting hardware. The flexible mounting system is reconfigurable to mount on either the left or right hand side of the mast sections when stowed on the roof of your van, to allow clearance to air conditioners, solar panels, roof hatches….etc.
This 3rd generation Winsig antenna provides ultimate UHF and VHF reception throughout Australia. The electronic signal booster provides 30dB of additional gain to the already impressive signal capability, making this antenna perfect for use in remote areas and urban environments alike.
A key feature of 3rd generation Winsig Antennas, is the high quality of signals received across the entire UHF and VHF bands.This means less dropout of reception on all Australian television stations. The extra element in the array of the horizontal antenna provides additional boost in the VHF band, and enhances the directional robustness to ensure our very best signal capability.
- Polarity – vertical and horizontal
- Frequency band – VHF and UHF
- Material – Polycarbonate plastic and aluminium
- Dimensions: 980mm L x 400mm W x 135mm H (full down position)
- Weight: 2.2kg
Included in the Box
- WINSIG 3.1 Ultra Retrofit Antenna (dual elements)
- Twin High gain (30dB) electronic signal boosters
- Integrated LTE filter
- Twin 600mm aluminium mounting booms.
- Attachment hardware
- Replacement F-Type Coaxial cable connector and weatherproof boot.
- Detailed installation instructions