OUT OF STOCK
The best caravan antenna available now incorporates mobile broadband!
The WINSIG 3.2 Ultra Retrofit Antenna combines both vertical and horizontal plane log periodic antenna elements and an omni-directional broadband antenna.. It has been specifically designed to replace existing Winegard and Antennatek units, using the existing mounting hardware. The flexible mounting system is reconfigurable to mount on either the left or right hand side of the mast sections when stowed on the roof of your van, to allow clearance to air conditioners, solar panels, roof hatches….etc.
This 3rd generation Winsig antenna provides ultimate UHF and VHF reception throughout Australia. The electronic signal booster provides 30dB of additional gain to the already impressive signal capability, making this antenna perfect for use in remote areas and urban environments alike.
A key feature of 3rd generation Winsig Antennas, is the high quality of signals received across the entire UHF and VHF bands.This means less dropout of reception on all Australian television stations. The extra element in the array of the horizontal antenna provides additional boost in the VHF band, and enhances the directional robustness to ensure our very best signal capability.
The compact 4GX broadband antenna is omnidirectional, and provides 2.0 – 5.0 dB of gain to a mobile broadband router (1-2 bars of signal strength as a guide) across the entire 3G/4G/4GX frequency band.
- Polarity – vertical and horizontal (TV)
- Frequency band – VHF and UHF (TV)
- Frequency bands – 696-960 / 1710-2170 / 2300-2700 MHz (Broadband)
- Material – Polycarbonate plastic and aluminium
- Dimensions: 980mm L x 400mm W x 215mm H (full down position)
Included in the Box
- WINSIG 3.2 Ultra Retrofit Antenna (dual elements)
- Twin High gain (30dB) integrated electronic signal boosters
- Twin 600mm aluminium mounting booms.
- Attachment hardware.
- Integrated 694 MHz low pass signal filter (TV)
- Replacement F-Type Coaxial cable connector and weatherproof boot.
- Broadband wall plate and patch lead (TS9 connector) to suit most Telstra mobile broadband routers.
- Detailed installation instructions