OUT OF STOCK
The complete camping set for the intrepid traveller! The antenna stores flat in its protective box for easy transport, and includes a complete set of mounting hardware for every situation. Hard core campers will love this.
The WINSIG 3.2 is a single plane log periodic antenna with a unique swivel function to receive transmissions in both the vertical and horizontal planes. This 3rd generation Winsig antenna provides superior UHF and VHF reception throughout Australia. The electronic signal booster provides 26—30dB of additional gain to the already impressive signal capability, making this antenna perfect for use in remote areas.
A key feature of 3rd generation Winsig Antennas, is the high quality of signals received across the entire UHF and VHF bands.This means less dropout of reception on all Australian television stations.
This product has been specifically designed with a flexible mounting system to suit camper vans and camper trailers and fits seemlessly with our modular mounting hardware for the complete camping solution. The tripod and mast can even be pegged down to create a remote antenna system if required!
- Polarity – vertical and horizontal
- Frequency band – VHF and UHF
- Material – Polycarbonate plastic and aluminium
- Dimensions: 341.5mm L x 382mm W x 38mm H
- Weight: 4kg (excluding std. co-axial cable)
Included in the Box
- WINSIG 3.1 Camping Antenna including our built in high gain (26 – 30dB) electronic signal booster
- Power injector (12v with cigarette lighter style plug or 240V for mains power outlets)
- Standard 4 metre antenna cable
- 3 piece aluminium mast (0.8 – 2.4 metres)
- Camping tripod stand
- High quality TV cable
- Installation instructions
Note: Longer antenna cables can be supplied (1.00 per extra metre)