OUT OF STOCK
The WINSIG 3.2 is a single plane log periodic antenna with a unique swivel function to receive transmissions in both the vertical and horizontal planes. The WINSIG 3.2 update has further improved signal quality in all bands, and has reduced directional sensitivity. The electronic signal booster provides 26—30dB of additional gain to the already impressive signal capability, making this antenna perfect for use in remote areas.
A key feature of 3rd generation Winsig Antennas, is the high quality of signals received across the entire UHF and VHF bands. This means less dropout of reception on all Australian television stations.
This product has been specifically designed with a flexible mounting system to suit campervans and camper trailers and will fit all 25-28mm diameter antenna masts.
- Polarity – vertical and horizontal
- Frequency band – VHF and UHF
- Material – Polycarbonate plastic and aluminium
- Dimensions: 450mm(L)x320mm(W)x140mm(H)
- Weight: 1.5kg (excluding std. co-axial cable)
Included in the Box
- WINSIG 3.0 Camping Antenna including our built in high gain (26 – 30dB) electronic signal booster with LTE filtering.
- Power injector (12v with cigarette lighter style plug or 240v mains power)
- Standard 4 metre antenna cable
- 1.5 metre TV (PAL) cable
- Adaptor plug (F-male to F-male)
- Installation instructions
Note: Longer antenna cables can be supplied (1.00 per extra metre)