OUT OF STOCK
The WINSIG 3.1 Companion is a vertical plane log periodic antenna. It has been specifically designed to offer a cost effective addition to existing Winegard and Antennatek units that do not provide the vertical plane television reception required in almost 50% of Australia. The signal gain of this unit is designed to match that of the existing horizontal antenna.
A key feature of 3rd generation Winsig Antennas, is the high quality of signals received across the entire UHF and VHF bands. This means less dropout of reception on all Australian television stations.
This product replaces our existing Generation 1 and 2 antennas that have served our customers well. It features 50% higher UHF gain, than the generation 2 antenna, and is much more forgiving in direction misalignment. Being a log periodic design, it provides high quality of signals, across both UHF and VHF frequency bands.
- Polarity – vertical (unboosted)
- Frequency band – VHF and UHF
- Materials – Polycarbonate Plastic and Aluminium
- Dimensions: 330mm L x 280mm W x 43.5mm H
- Weight: 800g
Included in the Box
- WINSIG 3.0 Companion Antenna including our built in mid gain (16dB gain) electronic signal booster and mounting bracket
- Standard 350mm coaxial cable
- Fasteners (2 x self tapping screws)
- Installation instructions